Feb 11, 2011

MYSH My Shopping Heaven


Store Name: MYSH My Shopping Heaven

URL: http://myshmyshoppinghaven.multiply.com/

Email: shielib2000@yahoo.com



MYSH My Shopping Heaven primarily caters to resellers and wholesale buyers though sometimes i also have few buyers who purchase in retail. My items are all fashionable and yet affordable because we believe that one should not spend more or slash one's budget just to look fab and stylish. All the clothes that I sell are locally made and direct from the manufacturer, hence, the cheap prices. We really make it a point to pass all our products to resellers and business partners at very low prices so that they can earn good income and together we can sustain a long term business partnership.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...